Last updated April 15, 2015
The Ashcroft Law Firm LLC respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.ashcroftlawfirm.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us through filling out any accessible forms or emailing us directly through this website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie information you do provide to us through this website to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail [email protected] request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Ashcroft Law Firm, LLC
222 South Central, Suite 110, St. Louis, MO 63105
Email: [email protected]